|Vinyl Graphics Installer [Le Mars, Iowa]|
|Post Date: 02/05/2019 Apply By: 08/31/2019|
|Vinyl Graphics Installer|
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Graphic Solutions
Total Motors is seeking a graphics installer for their Graphics Department. This individual should be a self-starter and independent individual who pays close attention to detail.
• Install vinyl graphics, semi trailer/vehicle wraps, and general labor
• Utilize tools such as tape measure, Exacto knives, squeegee, and heat guns.
What we offer full-time employees:
• Health / Dental
• Voluntary Supplemental & Life Insurance
• Retirement plan
• Paid Holidays
• Leaves of Absence
• Clothing Allowance
Pay: Depends on Experience
Experience: Is a plus, not necessary
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Quality and safety-conscious
• Ability to be self-sufficient and maintain good attendance
• Must be able to demonstrate good behavior in all aspects of the position
• Must be able to work in different climate conditions
• Ability to follow instructions and understand product specifications
• Communication skills
*This job requires frequent sitting, standing, balancing, bending or stooping for lengthy periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
Note: **All duties and requirements are essential job functions. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. It will be handled on a case-by-case basis. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise.